It’s time for your regular bi-weekly update from the Revuto Team. Below are some key activities we’ve done in the last two weeks.
- The Revuto app update v.3.4. is still under review from Apple. We are working with Banxa on solving the issue of Revuto facilitating a FIAT-to-Crypto exchange within the app.
- working with the Hydra team from IOHK and Obsidian Systems to set up Hydra micro-payments within the Revuto mobile app (Revuto wallet).
- working with Banxa to add the “Buy REVU with Cards” option
- working on our “Revuto Referral Program” blog post
- talked to EMURGO about helping USDA stablecoin adoption through the Revuto ecosystem
- finalizing commercials with the Fireblocks team to help us switch to custodial setup and support BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, MATIC… all within Revuto
- preps for presenting Revuto at the “255 to the Moon” conference sponsored by Mastercard
- opted out from integrating with ADA Handle to offer a simple “buy option” directly from the Revuto App
- preps for the R FUND lottery (rewards in REVU)
- preps for the mid-March AMA (regular YouTube AMA from the studio)
- started with outreach to VCs to support us with the main product launch (v.4.0.)
Below you can read about our regular weekly development activities:
· working on the Revuto Custodial wallet to support virtual debit cards, cashback, referral rewards, multi-chain assets, and NFTs
· working on compliance with the local regulator to launch the Revuto Custodial Wallet
· working on integration with Unstoppable domains. Further postponed to April.
· working on adding the Revuto Premium account (staking REVU or Monthly subscription to Revuto)
· testing virtual debit cards, up to 5 GBP monthly payments. 35 VDCs are live.
· testing acquirer (Worldpay) on the front and backend, setting up ledger accounts with Railsr
· minor changes to the revuto.com website, Terms & Conditions
· minor changes to the crypto.revuto.com website (Gitbook), Terms & Conditions, and partnerships.
· working on EURR, an over-collateralized Cardano native stablecoin pegged to EUR
Weekly Report - 23.02.2023. - 09.03.2023.
Fixed issue when adding new subscription as a Free Trial
Fix Fraction after Rebas
Updated Checkout Add Card url from UK to GB
Fixed scrolling view in remove payment source
Updated scrolling subscriptions in MY Cards view
Fixed UX issue with pending notifications in Subscription list
Updated checkout_add_card endpoint for the UK and EU
Fixed bug in showing same KYC alert two times after pressing Generate VDC
Refactored database/business logic to support custodial setup
Fixed UI issues with creating VDC
Fixed UX issue with showing referral rewards after the payment
Implemented dual wallet mode on the UI side
Adjusted the Revuto Staking Center to support staking for Revuto Premium accounts
Your Revuto Team
Download the Revuto app from the App Store, Google Play, or Huawei AppGallery.
In case you missed:
📣Revuto’s Bi-Weekly Progress Report: 08.02.2023–23.02.2023 — Read
💼 Office Day — Watch some highlights
🚀 REVU listing: Trading is live on KuCoin and Gate.io 🚀
📲 Download the Revuto app now! — Available for iOS, Android, Huawei
🎥 Revuto Deep Dive — Watch the video
📻 UK Radio campaign — Listen to our slot
💫 Unique Revuto NFTs — See all NFTs
🎥 Our co-founder Jos on Cardano360 — Tune in at 38:20
🎂 Our Token Generation Event (TGE) aka REVU Token birthday — See the event
🎙 Cardano live podcast with our co-founder Jos — Listen to the podcast
To catch up with everything, please FOLLOW OUR channels 🚀
🎥 YouTube — Take a look at our Demo
🌐 Website — Visit Site
📃 Whitepaper — Read Whitepaper
📖 GitBook — Read more
📢 Telegram — Follow our Official Announcements Channel
🗣 Telegram — Join our General Discussion
🕊 Twitter — Follow our Tweets
🔥 Reddit — View Reddit Account
🚀 Discord — View Discord Account
🗂 YouTube — See Cardano 360 Roadshow
🔷 Facebook — View Facebook Account
🔗 LinkedIn — Follow us on LinkedIn
📸 Instagram — View Instagram Profile