It’s time for your regular bi-weekly update from the Revuto Team. Below are some key activities that we worked on over the last two weeks.
- released a new Revuto app update — v.3.3. The update brings minor bug fixes and a Staking Center update to support stablecoins.
- working with Banxa to add the “Buy REVU” with cards option
- finalizing our new Roadmap and Whitepaper. The updated versions will be released in the first week of February.
- CEO Vedran Vukman made a YouTube video about how he came up with the idea to start Revuto. There will be follow-up videos.
- released REVU tokens from the GENS-X Staking Pool. GENSX tokens will be distributed once we get them from the GENSX team.
- working on new staking options within Revuto Staking Center (support for stablecoins on Cardano).
- final preps to announce a new partnership and launch the Indigo Protocol iUSD stablecoin within the Revuto Staking Center
- released blog post about Revuto’s Year 2022 (recap) and integration with Banxa (Fiat-to-crypto onramp).
Below you can read about our regular weekly development activities:
· working on the Revuto Custodial wallet to support virtual debit cards, cash back, referral rewards, multi-chain assets, and NFTs
· working on compliance with the local regulator to launch the Revuto Custodial Wallet
· working on integration with Unstoppable Domains. The launch is postponed to March.
· working on adding support for Premium users (staking REVU), bug fixes
· testing VDCs issued by Railsr on the front and backend. 24 VDCs in GBP and EUR are in production for internal testing.
· testing acquirer (Worldpay) on the front and backend, setting up ledger accounts with Railsr
· minor changes to the revuto.com website, Terms & Conditions
· minor changes to the crypto.revuto.com website (Gitbook), Terms & Conditions, and partnerships.
· paused integration with ADA Handle to offer a simple “buy option” directly from the Revuto App
· working on EURR, an over-collateralized Cardano native stablecoin pegged to EUR
Bi-weekly Report for 26.01.2023. - 08.02.2023.
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Fixed issue with the Max amount feature on Send flow
Adjusted amount decimals on the Wallet dashboard
Prepared and released the 3.3.0 version for Android, iOS and Huawei
Adjusted the KYC dependency on VDC creation flow on iOS
Extended the checkout_add_card API with the country parameter
Adjusted Delete card screen for better UX
Refactored the Subscription type saving flow on iOS
Subscription History screen UI adjusted to the latest design update
Adjusted the payment_enable parameter dependency through the App
Adjusted Confirm button dependency on Edit payment source flow
Cleaned Git repository for delivery
Prepared app version 4.0.0 for the test phase
Your Revuto team
Download the Revuto app from the App Store, Google Play, or Huawei AppGallery.
In case you missed:
📣Buy Crypto in the Revuto App! — Learn how
💼 Office Day — Watch some highlights
🚀 REVU listing: Trading is live on KuCoin and Gate.io 🚀
📲 Download the Revuto app now! — Available for iOS, Android, Huawei
🎥 Revuto Deep Dive — Watch the video
📻 UK Radio campaign — Listen to our slot
💫 Unique Revuto NFTs — See all NFTs
🎥 Our co-founder Jos on Cardano360 — Tune in at 38:20
🎂 Our Token Generation Event (TGE) aka REVU Token birthday — See the event
🎙 Cardano live podcast with our co-founder Jos — Listen to the podcast
To catch up with everything, please FOLLOW OUR channels 🚀
🎥 YouTube — Take a look at our Demo
🌐 Website — Visit Site
📃 Whitepaper — Read Whitepaper
📖 GitBook — Read more
📢 Telegram — Follow our Official Announcements Channel
🗣 Telegram — Join our General Discussion
🕊 Twitter — Follow our Tweets
🔥 Reddit — View Reddit Account
🚀 Discord — View Discord Account
🗂 YouTube — See Cardano 360 Roadshow
🔷 Facebook — View Facebook Account
🔗 LinkedIn — Follow us on LinkedIn
📸 Instagram — View Instagram Profile