It’s time for your regular bi-weekly update from the Revuto Team. Below are some key activities we worked on the last two weeks.
- released new Revuto app update, v.3.4. The update brings minor bug fixes. The app has been submitted for review.
- met with Hydra team from IOHK and Obsidian Systems to set up a workshop for integrating Hydra micro-payments into the Revuto mobile app (Revuto wallet).
- working with Banxa to add the “Buy REVU with Cards” option
- published updated Roadmap and Whitepaper on our crypto.revuto.com webpage
- CEO made a YouTube video about Revuto, the problems we’re solving, product features, our business model, roadmap, the end goal and more.
- announced new staking options within the Revuto Staking Center. Support for new ADA and iUSD (stablecoin) staking options.
- published a blog post about our partnership with MuesliSwap for concentrated liquidity pools.
- published a blog post about the password sharing feature.
- announced participation (CEO Vedran Vukman, the speaker) at the 255 to the Moon conference sponsored by Mastercard
Below you can read about our regular weekly development activities:
· working on the Revuto Custodial wallet to support virtual debit cards, cash back, referral rewards, multi-chain assets, and NFTs
· working on compliance with the local regulator to launch the Revuto Custodial Wallet
· working on integration with Unstoppable domains. The launch is postponed to March.
· working on adding support for Premium users (staking REVU), bug fixes
· testing virtual debit cards. 24 VDCs issued in GBP and EUR are in production for internal testing.
· testing acquirer (Worldpay) on the front and backend, setting up ledger accounts with Railsr
· minor changes to the revuto.com website, Terms & Conditions
· minor changes to the crypto.revuto.com website (Gitbook), Terms & Conditions, and partnerships.
· paused integration with ADA Handle to offer a simple “buy option” directly from the Revuto App
· working on EURR, an over-collateralized Cardano native stablecoin pegged to EUR
Bi-Weekly Report — 08.02.2023. — 23.02.2023.
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Prepared for Production-Testing (v4.0.0.b51)
Prepared for testing (v4.0.0.)
Updated Shared with me subscription layout
Fixed colors on billed amount in Subscriptions History
Updated Approve to Move to Due copy in the Alert Station
Fixed the date issue in the Subscriptions History Updated Subscription action buttons
Fixed Shared With me Subscription functionality and copies
Fixed parsing name on Shared With me Subscriptions
— — — — — —
Download the Revuto app from the App Store, Google Play, or Huawei AppGallery.
In case you missed:
📣Secure Password Sharing with Revuto — Read now
💼 Office Day — Watch some highlights
🚀 REVU listing: Trading is live on KuCoin and Gate.io 🚀
📲 Download the Revuto app now! — Available for iOS, Android, Huawei
🎥 Revuto Deep Dive — Watch the video
📻 UK Radio campaign — Listen to our slot
💫 Unique Revuto NFTs — See all NFTs
🎥 Our co-founder Jos on Cardano360 — Tune in at 38:20
🎂 Our Token Generation Event (TGE) aka REVU Token birthday — See the event
🎙 Cardano live podcast with our co-founder Jos — Listen to the podcast
To catch up with everything, please FOLLOW OUR channels 🚀
🎥 YouTube — Take a look at our Demo
🌐 Website — Visit Site
📃 Whitepaper — Read Whitepaper
📖 GitBook — Read more
📢 Telegram — Follow our Official Announcements Channel
🗣 Telegram — Join our General Discussion
🕊 Twitter — Follow our Tweets
🔥 Reddit — View Reddit Account
🚀 Discord — View Discord Account
🗂 YouTube — See Cardano 360 Roadshow
🔷 Facebook — View Facebook Account
🔗 LinkedIn — Follow us on LinkedIn
📸 Instagram — View Instagram Profile